PRICING & POLICIES
Pricing and Important Facts
We stongly abide by the TICA Code of Ethics and was previous Awarded the Breeder of Distinction by TIBCS. This honor given by having a TICA Outstanding Cattery. We are here for our kittens after sales, being a continual Mentor for health and welfare of the kittens and their families.
We are a small cattery. We do not produce kittens frequently. We have healthy well socialized kittens that are expensive to maintain! There are Vet expenses, food, litter, specific treatments to prevent infections from ticks, parasites, mosquitoes. StarAngel is FeLV/FIV free with all breeder cats tested prior to breeding
RAISED IN A QUALITY ENVIROMENT
**FeLV/FIV tested -- Dewormed and Distemper Vaccines**
WE ARE VERY PROUD of our CATTERY AND THE KITTENS WE PRODUCE. HEALTH AND QUALITY ARE OUR FIRST FACTOR. All kittens come with a CONTRACT to GUARANTEE NO DISEASE AND NO GENETIC FAULTS.
We do responsible breeding with top bloodlines using the TICA Bengal Standard
- 2 Pfizer3 vaccines given with each kitten
- Born, raised and well socialized from day of birthing and handled daily in a home environment
- HCM/Heart screening by Dr Rosenthal & Dr Tyrells of CVCA, Maryland, see picture EDUCATION / LINKS page
- Tested for Pyruvate Kinases Deficiency, and Progressive Renal Atrophy
- Negative for FeLV/FIV by parents negativity testing, provided to clients
- Fecal testing prior to sales, copy of culture testing provided to clients
- Guaranteed Negative for Trichichomas, Giardia, Coccidia & Herpes
- CLOSED CATTERY (means no cats brought in for breeding from other cattery that may have or cause disease to our breeders)
- Raised on High Quality Nutrition, we provide a Food List for proper feeding to our cats/kittens
- We provide on Going Support & Mentoring Communication from Starangel Bengals after purchase.
- TICA & CFA Registered Cattery
- We used Optimal Selection for Genetic Testing or U.C. Davis of our breeders
ALL KITTENS SOLD AS PETS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE
SPAYING/NEUTERING BY 5 - 6 MONTHS PER CONTRACT
WE DO NOT HOLD KITTENS WITHOUT A DEPOSIT
A DEPOSIT OF $500 IS REQUIRED TO HOLD A KITTEN. There are no refunds. The deposit goes toward purchase of kitten or following litter. Returns are only offered if issues occur with a litter. It is very difficult to pick sex when new born Please DO NOT be firm on sex choice. We can't promise sex, but I do always try to accommodate if possible.
The Deposit takes precedence over Wait List.
PRICING - Cats and kittens are priceless but taking care of them isn't. The pricing of kittens and cats reflect the care that has gone into the growth and development of the cats and kittens, maintaining and monitoring the health of my breeding cats and in recognition of the time and effort in placing kittens. We sell ONLY PETS, NO SHIPPING!
PET PRICES are variable depending on color, markings and how they meet the Bengal Standard
GOLD & BROWN Rosetted $1900
SILVER and SNOW $2200 -$2500
SILVER may have tarnish
RETIREES $1000 to $1500 (color and age a factor)
WE DO NOT SHIP OR SELL BREEDERS
RETIREES $800 to $1200 according to bloodlines, color, age, spay/neuter, microchip, vaccines
All retirees are healthy, fully vaccinated, microchipped spayed/neutered, pedigree, mentoring
BREEDER TAKES FIRST PICK OF LITTER
I ONLY SELL PETS,
I DO NOT SELL BREEDERS
I DO NOT SHIP KITTENS or CATS
Pickup only by new owner