PRICING & POLICIES
Pricing and Important Facts
We stongly abide by the TICA Code of Ethics and was previous Awarded the Breeder of Distinction by TIBCS. This honor given by having a TICA Outstanding Cattery. We are here for our kittens after sales, being a continual Mentor for health and wellfare of the kittens and their families.
We are a small cattery. We do not produce ktitens frequently. We have healthy well socialized kittens that are expensive to maintain! There are Vet expenses, food, litter, specific treatments to prevent infections from ticks, parasites, mosquitoes. StarAngel is FeLV/FIV free with all breeder cats tested prior to breeding
WE ARE VERY PROUD of our CATTERY AND THE KITTENS WE PRODUCE. HEALTH AND QUALITY ARE OUR FIRST FACTOR. All kittens come with a CONTRACT to GUARANTEE NO DISEASE AND NO GENETIC FAULTS.
We do responsible breeding with top bloodlines using the TICA Bengal Standard
- 1 to 2 Pfizer3 vaccines given with each kitten
- Born, raised and well socialized from day of birthing and handled daily in a home environment
- HCM/Heart screening by Dr Rosenthal & Dr Tyrells of CVCA, Maryland.
- Tested for Pyruvate Kinases Deficiency, and Progressive Renal Atrophy
- Negative for FeLV/FIV by parents negativity
- Fecal testing prior to sales, culture testing provided to clients
- Guaranteed Negative for Trichichomas, Giardia, Coccidia & Herpes
- CLOSED CATTERY (means no cats brought in for breeding from other cattery that may have or cause disease to our breeders)
- Raised on High Quality Nutrition, we provide a Food List for proper feeding
- We provide on Going Support & Mentoring Communication from Starangel Bengals after purchase.
- TICA & CFA Registered Cattery
All kittens sold as PETS are required to have spaying/neutering by 5 - 6 months per contract.
We use Optimal Selection Genetic testing.
WE DO NOT HOLD KITTENS WITHOUT A DEPOSIT
A DEPOSIT OF $400 IS REQUIRED TO HOLD A KITTEN. If you CANCEL, deposit goes toward the next litter. Changes must be made before 6 weeks of age. There are no refunds. Breeder will have lost sales to other clients. Deposits are lost if cancellation after 7 weeks. If you choose a particular SEX in the litter, and it is not available, deposit will go toward the next litter
PET PRICES are variable $1400 - $1500 according to markings, bloodlines, color
Show Quality pets $1700 to $2000
Silvers, Snows $1700 and up
RETIREES $700 TO $1000 according to age, spay/neuter, microchip fees