PRICING & POLICIES
Pricing and Important Facts
We stongly abide by the TICA Code of Ethics and was previous Awarded the Breeder of Distinction by TIBCS. This honor given by having a TICA Outstanding Cattery. We are here for our kittens after sales, being a continual Mentor for health and wellfare of the kittens and their families.
We are a small cattery. We do not produce ktitens frequently. We have healthy well socialized kittens that are expensive to maintain! There are Vet expenses, food, litter, specific treatments to prevent infections from ticks, parasites, mosquitoes. StarAngel is FeLV/FIV free with all breeder cats tested prior to breeding
RAISED IN A QUALITY ENVIROMENT
**FeLV/FIV tested -- Dewormed and 2 Distemper Vaccines**
WE ARE VERY PROUD of our CATTERY AND THE KITTENS WE PRODUCE. HEALTH AND QUALITY ARE OUR FIRST FACTOR. All kittens come with a CONTRACT to GUARANTEE NO DISEASE AND NO GENETIC FAULTS.
We do responsible breeding with top bloodlines using the TICA Bengal Standard
- 2 Pfizer3 vaccines given with each kitten
- Born, raised and well socialized from day of birthing and handled daily in a home environment
- HCM/Heart screening by Dr Rosenthal & Dr Tyrells of CVCA, Maryland, see picture EDUCATION / LINKS page
- Tested for Pyruvate Kinases Deficiency, and Progressive Renal Atrophy
- Negative for FeLV/FIV by parents negativity testing
- Fecal testing prior to sales, culture testing provided to clients
- Guaranteed Negative for Trichichomas, Giardia, Coccidia & Herpes
- CLOSED CATTERY (means no cats brought in for breeding from other cattery that may have or cause disease to our breeders)
- Raised on High Quality Nutrition, we provide a Food List for proper feeding
- We provide on Going Support & Mentoring Communication from Starangel Bengals after purchase.
- TICA & CFA Registered Cattery
- We used Optimal Selection for Genetic Testing
ALL KITTENS SOLD AS PETS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE
SPAYING/NEUTERING BY 5 - 6 MONTHS PER CONTRACT
WE DO NOT HOLD KITTENS WITHOUT A DEPOSIT
A DEPOSIT OF $400 IS REQUIRED TO HOLD A KITTEN. Receipt provided. If you CANCEL, before 3 weeks of pickup, there are no refunds. Breeder will have lost sales to other clients in that period of time. Please be certain before placing a deposit. It is very difficult to pick sex when new born Please do NOT be firm on sex choice. The Deposit of $400 takes precedence over Wait List.
PRICING - Cats and kittens are priceless but taking care of them isn't. The pricing of kittens and cats reflect the care that has gone into the growth and development of the cats and kittens, maintaining and monitoring the health of my breeding cats and in recognition of the time and effort in placing kittens. We sell ONLY PETS, NO SHIPPING!
PET PRICES are variable
BROWN Leopard Rosetted $1500. to $1800.
GOLD Leopard Rosetted $1700 to $1900
SILVER and SNOW PETS $1800 to $2000
SHOW QUALITY OR PICK OF LITTER $1900 to $2000
On occasion Silver may have tarnish
WE DO NOT SELL BREEDERS
RETIREES $800 to $1200 according to bloodlines, color, age, spay/neuter, microchip, vaccines
All retirees are healthy, full vaccinated, microchipped and spayed.
For those who may not understand, I sell ONLY PETS and do not SHIP MY CATS.